Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I am a second year teacher in Northern California. My first career was in Marketing and PR. I loved my job, but missed working with kids. I also felt a calling to contribute more as I'm sure all of you teachers can agree so.....I went back to school and got my Masters in Teaching from USC. Go Trojans! I student taught in 1st and 4th grades, then was lucky to get a classroom of my own my first year of teaching and taught first grade. I will be changing schools AND grades this year. I am so excited for the change because I get to return to the school where I student taught and work with some AMAZING teachers. Here I come Kindergarten! I have been so inspired by great teaching blogs, I decided to start my own. I hope you find my ideas helpful in your own classroom. Please let me know if you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment