Saturday, August 11, 2012

My New Classroom

It's here! My new classroom. I made the mistake of not taking pictures when I first walked into the room, but here it is...... pretty much a blank slate. I'm still organizing and putting away the supplies left in the room, but it is at least under way.

 As you can see I have lots of stuff and VERY little storage so I am going to have to be very creative to find space for it all.

Even more books and supplies. Luckily I found some great bookshelves at Walmart for only $15 a piece. They still need to be put together but will be used for my classroom library.

Last but not least, I have some "well loved" aka used bookshelves in my room. Check back for pictures of how I transformed these bookshelves with velcro, fabric, and contact paper.

Good luck with your classrooms!


No comments:

Post a Comment