Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm back!!

As you can tell by the almost year long blank of time, I have not been on my blog in quite a while. I spent last year immersed in the amazing world of kindergarten. Now that I am no longer teaching a new grade level, I finally have some time to get started with the world of blogging. I can't wait to keep this space updated as I begin my third year of teaching, my second teaching kinder.

Last year, I implemented some of the Whole Brain Teaching management techniques and it made a HUGE difference in my classroom. I am so excited that I finally get to attend a conference taught by Mr. Biffle himself in just about 2 weeks. In honor of this conference I'm posting my polka dot Whole Brain Teaching rules for FREE! I hope you enjoy. Click on this link to download. Please follow my blog to find out more as the year continues. I promise it won't be another year.




No comments:

Post a Comment